A medium sized consultancy are expanding their team in Melbourne! Due to recent project success, the company are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their growing team. This is an exciting senior position within a growing organisation with the chance to mentor a team of junior engineers and be exposed to a variety of structural projects.
- Responsible for overseeing and reviewing structural design projects
- Extensive structural design experience in Residential and Commercial projects
- Competency in software such as Rapt, AutoCad, SpaceGass and Structural Toolkit
- Client facing - working closely with clients to track progress of projects and market the company
- Oversee and mentor junior engineers - Help to market, supervise and review reports from junior traffic engineers
- 5+ years as a Civil/Structural Engineer
- Relevant engineering degree - Chartered with RPEQ is highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge of Australian standard design codes
If you are interested please do apply with an updated CV!