- They are a multi-disciplinary engineering and architectural consulting company with a focus on building enclosure consulting, structural design and restoration and architectural design
- They are actively growing nationally across multiple locations as they have a huge backlog of work for you to walk into which means as a Managing Engineer, you won't have to aggressively business develop.
- Their team consists of Structural Engineers, MEP Engineers, Architectural designers, Restoration Architects and Construction Professionals to assist with day to day operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage projects including structural and facade investigations within the field of civil/structural engineering based upon agreed scope of work and budgets.
- Provide expert-level consultation to our clients to assist in answering technical questions.
- Produces written technical reports detailing, repair design and defending observations and conclusions.
- Coordinates other support activities and testing when needed and ensure client deliverable are addressed in a timely manner.
- BS in Civil, Structural Engineering or an Architectural degree or relevant engineering degree.
- Licensure is preferred RA or PE
- Minimum 5 years of experience in forensic engineering or repair/restoration engineering
- Must have high level of analytical, technical and written skills.
- Work requires continual attention to detail with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with clients at all levels.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including but not limited to, Microsoft Office applications and computer assisted engineering and design software.
- Must maintain a driver's license.
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 3 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($100,000- $150,000) dependent on forensic engineering and management skills.
- Bonuses based on performance which are typically between $30,000 - $60,000
- Work from home full-time and autonomy over your projects.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Kane Wreford on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!