Our client is a Global leading organization that trades environmental products to maximise environmental and sustainability goals of their clients.
This position will be based in Shanghai, China.
- Monitor market trends and identify new business opportunities
- Understand Chinese environmental policies and gather market data and identify industrial trends
- Analyse leads and come up with innovate ideas with traders within the organization
- Develop strategic insights for new markets and products
- Propose business cases and qualify ideas
- Lead product development and translate ideas into concrete products
- 3 - 8 years experience in the energy, environment/policy
- Preferably experience in sustainability, energy and environmental space
- Strong understanding of environmental policies in China
- Understands environmental products - RECs, Environmental Certificates, Biofuels, Carbon Offset
- Native Chinese speaker