Are you an engineer that wants to stand out and make a real difference? An industry leader in infrastructure design and planning is offering an excellent opportunity for a Stormwater Engineer. With plenty of existing and upcoming projects, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package, this role provides variety, value, and stability. As a Stormwater Engineer your role will include:
- Completing and reviewing hydrologic and hydraulic (H&H) analyses for FEMA floodplain studies
- Watershed master plans
- Regional flood mitigation
- Roadway/transportation projects
- Streambank stabilization and restoration
- Supervising work of teams of professionals and technicians
- Mentoring junior staff engineers
The qualified Stormwater Engineer will possess the following:
- 4+ years' experience in stormwater. Master's degree may substitute for 2 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Professional Engineer (PE) license or the ability to become registered within 6 months
- CFM preferred
- Knowledge of FEMA's guidelines and standards for Flood Risk Analysis and Mapping preferred
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic (H&H) modeling and design software packages such as: HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS (1D, 2D and Unsteady), StormCAD, Bentley Products, HY-8, Infoworks, ArcGIS, SWMM, etc.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.