We have a current opportunity for a WA State Manager / Principal Environmental Scientist (Adelaide) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Western Australia. For further information about this position please apply.
Our client is an international consultancy comprising of expert consultants specialising in Environmental, Health & Safety Solutions. Their team is a mixture of engineers, geologists, and scientists who work together on diverse, multidisciplinary projects across Australia.
Job Title: State Manager / Senior OR Principal Environmental Scientist / Engineer
Location: Western Australia
- Reports to the Managing Director.
- Relevant background in hydrogeology, environmental science, geotechnical, or hydrology.
- Establish and build long-term relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Define & implement annual strategies.
- Conduct technical review of reports.
- Team leadership and mentoring of junior and intermediate staff.
- Undertake client management and business development, helping to expand long-term national clients.
- Relevant degree in Geology, Engineering, or Science.
- +10 years of experience, ideally in consulting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership attributes.
- Excellent commercial / client-facing skills.
Please apply with your CV to find out more on the position!