My client, a boutique consulting firm with close ties to several contractors, is looking for a talented and growth minded engineer/architect or consultant to join their growing team of professionals.
Summary of position: Assist with project execution as directed, performing tasks which include but are not limited to: preventative maintenance surveys, helping failure investigations by performing water penetration resistance testing, surveys, sampling or other related tasks, envelope consulting, restoration, repair design, rehabilitation, renovation, waterproofing, roofing and historic preservation.
- Approximately five (5) years related experience.
- Proficient in CAD.
- Junior Architect or Engineer seeking to transition to Building Envelope Consulting.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field; or working to a related degree.
- Professional registration or certification helpful; but not required.
- Effective communicator with the written and oral word.