Job Title: *Remote* Senior Environmental Engineer/Project Manager - Remediation
Location: Los Angeles/Orange County, California
The company is a leading environmental consulting firm dedicated to making a positive impact on the environment. With a passion for sustainability and a commitment to excellence, we provide innovative solutions to complex environmental challenges. We are seeking a Senior Environmental Engineer/Project Manager with a specialization in remediation to expand our dynamic team.
As a Senior Environmental Engineer/Project Manager specializing in remediation, you will play a pivotal role in managing and executing projects aimed at cleaning up and restoring contaminated sites. You will work with a talented team of professionals and collaborate with clients to provide sustainable, cost-effective solutions while ensuring compliance with environmental regulations.
- Lead and manage environmental remediation projects from inception to completion, including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and quality control.
- Conduct site assessments, investigations, and feasibility studies to develop effective remediation strategies.
- Design, implement, and oversee remediation systems, such as soil and groundwater treatment, vapor intrusion mitigation, and site reclamation.
- Prepare technical reports, regulatory submissions, and permit applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including geologists, hydrogeologists, and regulatory specialists.
- Maintain strong client relationships and serve as the primary point of contact.
- Ensure project compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior staff.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related field.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in environmental remediation project management.
- Strong knowledge of environmental regulations and permitting processes.
- Proficiency in environmental modeling software and project management tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
- Join a team of passionate professionals dedicated to environmental stewardship.
- Work on challenging, impactful, and diverse projects with a broad range of clients.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Remote and Hybrid opportunities
Join us in our mission to create a cleaner and more sustainable future. Apply today and be a part of our team as we work together to remediate and revitalize the environment and our local communities.