A well respected mid-sized engineering firm is looking for a highly motivated Senior Environmental Engineer with 10+ years of experience. This position offers the opportunity to manage many complex projects and maintain crucial relationships with clients.
Join a team focused firm with a diverse company culture in the environmental industry. As a Senior Environmental Engineer, you will have a leadership role and will practice remediation, environmental engineering design, construction, and OM&M that can be integrated into a diverse book of clients and projects.
This role can be fully remote or hybrid - a mix of office and remote. The selected candidate will be integrated into our Mid-Atlantic region engineering team working across MD, VA, DE, NJ and Eastern PA.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental, Chemical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Professional engineering (PE) license (VA, MD, DE, NJ, and/or PA).
- Approximately 10 years of related experience.
- Experience managing large-scale environmental sites involving hazardous and mixed wastes as well as knowledge of groundwater, soil, and soil vapour characterisation.
- Ability to implement pilot testing, engineering principles of design, installation, and construction.
- Leading and/or supporting project teams including those with complex remedial evaluation, design, management, reporting and client communications.
- Assist clients and project teams with compliance and/or permitting (SPCC, NPDES, E&S, Controls, etc.).
- Establish priorities for completion of work and maintain excellent communication and writing skills.
- Mentor junior level staff on complex remediation activities.
- Competitive salary and potential for performance based bonus.
- Benefits package including different types of health insurance, tuition assistance, and retirement plans.
- Opportunity to join a large firm with a smaller family feel.
- Engage in many complex environmental projects, while maintaining personal relationships with clients and coworkers.