Job Title: *Hybrid Environmental Geologist
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000
Company Overview: Our Client is a leading employee-owned environmental consulting firm committed to providing innovative solutions for a sustainable future. With a focus on environmental stewardship and cutting-edge technologies, we work collaboratively to address the challenges facing our planet.
Location: Irvine, CA
Job Description: Our Client is seeking a skilled and motivated Environmental Geologist to join our team in Irvine, CA. As an Environmental Geologist, you will play a crucial role in conducting geological investigations, site assessments, and environmental impact studies. The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting and analyzing geological data, preparing reports, and collaborating with and supervising interdisciplinary teams to develop effective environmental solutions.
- Conduct geological field investigations and site assessments.
- Collect and analyze soil, water, and rock samples to assess environmental conditions.
- Perform geological mapping and data interpretation to identify potential environmental risks.
- Prepare comprehensive reports documenting findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with environmental scientists, engineers, and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Utilize geospatial technologies and modeling software to enhance data analysis.
- Stay current with industry trends, environmental regulations, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Geology, Environmental Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in environmental consulting.
- Proven experience in conducting geological investigations and environmental assessments.
- Strong knowledge of geospatial technologies, GIS, and environmental modeling.
- Experience serving in a project supervisor role, coordinating subcontractors and communicating with clients and stakeholders and preparing environmental site assessments, Environmental Impact Reports (EIRs), RI/FS studies, and Remedial Action Work Plans (RAPs)
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Professional Geologist (PG) certification is a plus.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment.
Apply today and make a difference tomorrow!