We have a current opportunity for a Staff Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in the New Jersey area. For further information about this position please apply.
Title: Staff Electrical Engineer
Salary: $70k-$90k (negotiable)
Summary: A top regional MEP firm is looking for an Electrical Engineer Candidate to join their team. They do work around the Mid-Atlantic area on data centers, commercial, green building design, among more. They have been included on the "Top 250 Privately Held Company," the "Top 60 Engineering Firms" list, and "Top 80 Healthcare Engineering Firms".
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Execute electrical designs for different phases of the project including design development and construction documents, under the supervision of a Senior Engineer
- HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection Design
- Field investigation/analysis
The Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- EIT License Preferred
- 2+ years of electrical MEP experience
- Understanding of Revit & AutoCAD
- Competitive Benefits
- Flexible Schedule
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Healthcare coverage
This is an urgent need, so don't wait to apply if interested!