We have a current opportunity for a Sr. Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. For further information about this position please apply.
- Design, size, select and specify control equipment and instrumentation used to monitor, and control various processes.
- Perform field engineering and inspection services including factory and site operational and acceptance testing and trouble shooting.
- Prepare detailed engineering cost estimates for construction.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or related engineering field from an ABET approved program.
- 4+ years Electrical and Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and AutoCAD
- Successful completion of PE
- Proficiency with SCADA system including HMI and PLC vendor products.
- Demonstrated experience with the sizing, design, specification, construction, and start-up of instrumentation and control systems.
- Knowledge pertaining to water/waste water/natural gas utility systems.