We have a current opportunity for a Senior Substation Physical Design Engineer position on a permanent basis. The position will be based in the Greater Houston Area.
- Apply NESC, NEC and other applicable codes and standards in the engineering design and will independently produce physical substation arrangements, plan and elevations views, station grounding analysis, layout & other duties assigned on a project to project basis
- Work with internal and external project stakeholders to ensure expectations are met
- Work alongside a team on various projects, including civil projects
- Mentor junior engineers and designers through project completion
- Experience with cost estimates and construction support
- 10-15 years of substation physical design engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Experience with greenfields and brownfields
- Must be able to travel into the office, as this is ideally a fully in-person role
- Works well within a team/collaborative environment
*Relocation Packages Available
*No sponsorships at this time
For more information on this role, please apply.