Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: New Jersey
A top MEP firm seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join their award-winning team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading electrical engineering design projects, including electrical system design, analysis, and project management. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in electrical engineering with experience working on large commercial or institutional projects.
* Lead electrical design projects from conception to completion.
* Perform electrical system design, analysis, and calculations.
* Develop detailed electrical engineering plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
* Manage electrical project budgets, timelines, and resources.
* Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and project stakeholders to ensure project success.
* Ensure compliance with applicable codes, standards, and regulations.
* Mentor and train junior electrical engineers.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
* 6+ years of experience in electrical engineering with a focus on building design.
* Strong knowledge of electrical system design and analysis.
* Experience working on large commercial or institutional projects.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
* Professional Engineering (PE) license preferred.
* Strong communication and project management skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
They offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and a dynamic work environment that fosters growth and development. If you are an experienced electrical engineer looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and become a part of the team.