Summary: One of the nation's leading turnkey large-scale C&I solar PV and energy storage solutions company is looking to add a Senior Director/VP, FP&A to their growing team. This company is partnered with one of the leading private equity investors in clean energy and have tripled their pipeline of projects from this time next last. They are seeing tremendous growth with a significant amount of investment secured at the beginning of the year.
Location: Remote Flexibility
Key responsibilities would include….
- Manage forecasting of core financial statements and cash flow
- Interface frequently with CFO, CEO and Investor
- Determine proper sources of capital for daily business funding, timing, and distribution schedules
- Develop strategic options for the company's short and long term capital structure
Desired skills and experience for the Senior Director/VP of FP&A include:
- Strong background in corporate finance, FP&A, and sourcing project capital
- Strong communication with internal and external stakeholders
Additional Information for the future Senior Director/VP of FP&A:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement and automation
- Leadership experience
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a quickly growing business
Interested and want to learn even more?
Let's connect over a phone call: Maura Bergan|875-362-0178