Title: Sr. Project Development Manager
Summary: A leading renewable energy company that owns and operates a portfolio of more than 20 renewable energy projects is looking to expand their development team. This company has a focus on solar, wind, and storage projects at the utility scale and need an experienced Project Developer to help them grow. They are currently seeking individuals with a background in renewable energy project development who are eager to successfully develop solar facilities.
The Sr. Project Development Manager …
- Responsible for the coordination of the interconnection processes, permitting and land use due diligence, and offtake activities.
- Lead market analysis and lease negotiation for greenfield development.
- Understands and knows how to work within local and state legislation, regulations seamless execution of the development processes.
The Sr. Project Development Manager should have the following qualifications…
- 3-6 years experience in renewable energy project development/project management.
- Experience in the US Power Markets.
- Previous success in the development of multiple solar projects.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.