Attention all Mechanical Engineers! A top MEP Engineering firm in New York City is seeking a Senior Associate Mechanical Engineer to join their dynamic team.
As a Senior Associate Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and technicians on a variety of projects and ensuring that all mechanical systems are designed, installed, and maintained to the highest standards. The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in MEP engineering, with a focus on HVAC systems design
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to lead a team and collaborate effectively with other departments
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and other industry-standard software
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm in the heart of New York City and take your career to the next level. If you're an experienced and driven Mechanical Engineer looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you! It's an urgent need, so don't wait to apply!