A worldwide architecture and engineering firm has an amazing opportunity for a Senior Architect interested in creating world-class designs for new projects, alterations, and redevelopments on a variety of projects. You will lead project teams. Project types include corporate, health care, sport venues, data centers, airports and more. The Senior Architect will be responsible for leading the project team throughout the design and construction process.
- Lead architectural design of projects from the conceptual phase to design completion
- Develop and review production drawings
- Participate in development of project schedule, scope, budget staff planning and construction planning
- Apply expert knowledge of architectural concepts, practices, codes, and procedures
- Resolve design related installations, calculations, field inspections and testing of materials
- Participate sales and marketing efforts
- Responsible for Quality Assurance and Control process adherence
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree
- 8 years of architectural experience
- Registered Architect preferred
- Expert knowledge in standard architectural techniques
- Expert computer skills Revit, Adobe Suites, 3D rendering programs
- Expert attention to detail, facilitation, team building, collaboration, organization, and problem solving
- Ability to perform quality reviews for detailed architectural drawings
If interested in discussing further, please reach out!