About the company:
Our client is a global water tech leader that provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and water infrastructure solutions to meet the technological needs of water/wastewater utilities, governments, and engineering entities.
The company is looking for a Solutions Engineer with a background in water resources anywhere in Australia!
- Lead technical aspects of sales by supporting the internal sales team and relevant partners.
- Align customers and management with digital strategy.
- Communicate business objectives to effectively deliver product value.
- Partake in company events including conferences / product presentations / panel discussions etc.
- Create solution configurations including quotes and scopes of work.
- Partake in tender submissions.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 8+ years of civil engineering related water resources / urban drainage / floodplain management.
- Strong understanding of Australian Rainfall and Runoff guidelines ad the Queensland Urban Drainage Manual or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of the water industry and software to help understand and solve customer needs.
- Understands and able to convey water infrastructure engineering concepts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven, proactive, and takes initiative.
Apply with your CV today!