We are currently working with a global solar company for a Solution Engineer in Japan. This is a fast growing company with their business expanding in different countries, so do not miss out on this opportunity with great potential in career growth!
- Fully responsible to provide the overall design, proposals and technical supports for the company's PV projects;
- Able to present the company's technical product solutions and technical proposals to Clients in a professional manner;
- Able to coordinate with local designing firms to discuss technical details;
- Responsible for the technical support and supervision for on-site inspection, construction, assist to ensure the quality of project construction, delivery and customer satisfaction, after-sales support services;
- Installation support/ training/ Product technical support/ training for Sales, Distributors and partners;
- Be responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project; Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule
- Bachelor and above, with major in Mechanical/ Civil/ Structure Engineering or equivalent experience;
- 3 years in PV mounting structure or construction or Solar Energy;
- Fluent Japanese is a must, Mandarin is preferable
If you feel interested and feel relevant, apply now!