Join one of the leading green consulting firms to lead their solar renewable energy project across Japan and internationally!
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting projects within the Asia Pacific
- Travel to project sites and vendor locations as assigned to perform all aspects of on-site installation, repair, maintenance, oversight, and modifications as required
- Analysis of maintenance KPIs and implementing strategies for improvement
- Provide technical input and recommendations on procurement strategy
- Management of internal (procurement and technical team) and external stakeholders (government, contractors, and energy bureau)
- Willing to be based in Aomori, Japan
- Fluent English and Japanese, ability in both speaking and writing
- At least 3 years of experience in energy, renewable energy, or construction-related field
- Background in electrical or civil engineering
If you are interested in the Solar Site Manager role, apply today or reach out to Sandra!