Title: Solar Project Developer
Summary: Do you want to be a part of the industry that is changing the face of the US Energy sector? Do you have the experience with the entire solar project life cycle? This company is looking to change the energy landscape, with a focus on benefiting their clients and partners. Our client is looking for a Solar Project Developer to Quarterback the development of solar projects across the MISO market.
The Solar Project Developer will be responsible for:
- Site Origination, Permitting and Planning: Help the Junior associates with any problems but there to spearhead the development.
- Project development: Developing Solar projects, starting with origination and going to NTP.
- Development Management: Work closely with Junior associates to help develop and put in place strategies.
The Solar Project Developer should have the following qualifications:
- 3 plus years in solar industry project development of solar projects.
- Experience working in the MISO region.
- Effective team leader and collaborator.
- Integration of solar and energy systems
- Robust commission structure & Bonus potential is HUGE!
- They provide healthy snacks, coffee, yoga sessions, volunteer opportunities, company outings and a lot of other perks.
- A competitive compensation package with a 401(k) employer match.
- Hybrid position.
If you are interested in the Solar Project Developer role, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me on my phone at (857)972-9277 or via LinkedIn to talk more about the opportunity!