Title: Solar Development Manager
Summary: A company that develops own and operates utility scale renewable energy projects is looking to grow their team by bringing on a Solar Development Manager to manage the day-to day development tasks for these projects. With a substantial pipeline of solar, wind and energy storage assets my client has developed and operated over 80 projects in the US. The Solar Project Development Manager will have market experience developing in ERCOT, MISO, and SPP as those markets will be the primary focus for this role.
The Solar Development Manager will be responsible for….
- Manage the day-to-day development tasks for a set of large, complex renewable energy projects throughout their lifecycle, from inception up to construction.
- Obtain necessary permits within local, state, and federal regulations for wind projects.
- Create and implement development strategies for solar, wind, and storage projects.
- Develop proposal strategies for RFPs or similar processes and help coordinate bid responses.
The Solar Development Manager should have experience with….
- 3+ years of project development with a strong record of accomplishments in relevant roles.
- Ability to work efficiently and manager cross functional teams.
- Skilled at critical thinking and problem solving.
- Experience with the interconnection process preferably ERCOT, MISO, SPP.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.