A leading local renewable energy company is looking to hire a Solar Construction Manager to work on a new-build renewable energy project in Asia. The individual will get a chance to be involved in other renewable projects such as Solar, Wind, Hydro, and Geothermal.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting projects within the Asia Pacific
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion for solar, wind, geothermal power plants, and/or other infrastructures as assigned.
- Monitor on-site and off-site constructions and ensure compliance with building and safety regulations
- Work closely & communicate effectively with clients, contractors, engineers, and construction specialists on the project and contractual matters.
- Currently based in Japan
- Experience in Solar construction or project management, open to other renewable energy-related experience
- Proficient in Business Japanese (JLPT N1/N2 preferred)
- Hold Construction Management License such as 土木施工管理技士, 電気施工管理技士 or 電気工事士 (Preferred but open to those without)
If you are interested in the Construction Manager role, apply or reach out to Sandra today.
EA License No: 2094733
EA Registration No: 16S8194