This client is one of the world's leading providers of clean energy from renewable sources. They have over 3,000 employees world wide and has extensive offshore & onshore wind parks, solar plants, and battery storage facilities.
The client is looking to bring on a Software Engineer who has a background in PV related tech-stacks and data engineering. You will be working to design & code projects and perform data engineering operations for the client's pipelines globally.
Location: Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, and San Francisco, CA.
Role: Full-time, Permanent
- Automation of engineering processes
- Passion for sustainability
- Work with numerous cross-functional teams
- Develop and work on Python-related tools & functions
- 3-5 years of experience in the industry
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or other relevant majors
- Knowledge of Solar related tech-stacks
- Knowledge of PVCase, PVsyst, and PVLib is a plus
- Python packages (NumPy, Plotly, Pandas)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (preferably Azure)
- Experience with Elastic Search