A leading national firm that emphasizes innovative transportation solutions in local communities is interested in finding a SoCal Civil Group Lead based in their Los Angeles office to focus on managing a group dedicated to active transportation projects.
The Civil Group Lead will be responsible for:
- Create partnerships with local agencies and clients
- Provide civil engineering assistance on multimodal projects involving traffic design/operations/analysis, roadway design, ITS design, signing/striping/lighting, etc.
- Participate in the strategic planning for the success of the engineering practice for the Los Angeles office and the entire west coast region.
- Mentor and train support staff
The Civil Group Lead should have the following qualifications:
- PE in the state of California
- 10+ years of relevant planning/traffic engineering experience
- A broad knowledge base in civil engineering, with specific experience in roadway grading, drainage design, geometric design, 3D modeling and design of accessible public spaces.
- Technical writing skills
- Consulting experience preferred
- Some management experience preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil3D, OpenRoads, InRoads, and/or Microstation
- Flexible hybrid work schedule (2-3 days in office max)
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow and shape your practice in Southern California
- Provide support to multimillion dollar multimodal projects
If you are interested in the Civil Group Lead role, please don't hesitate to apply or contact !