A reputable heavy civil construction firm just picked up multiple projects around the Tampa area and is seeking a Project Manager specializing in mass land clearing/grading and underground utility installation. This contractor has a great reputation across the East Coast, and currently has multiple years' worth of backlog in Tampa, so there will be great job security going forward. They also invest heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in large-scale commercial/residential/industrial site development work
- Strong background in projects involving mass earthwork, excavation, and underground wet utilities
- Experience working around the Florida market preferred
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit with a company they want to retire with
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + huge bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage
- Company vehicle/allowance and fuel card
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement with a well-known contractor
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, please don't wait to apply!