This individual will serve a key function in the design of the site civil elements of educational, industrial, commercial, state, and institutional land development engineering projects. They will direct production, perform and review design calculations, and assist the project team in the performance of site/civil land development engineering tasks.
- Design and manage all aspects of land development projects from concept through completion
- Engagement in plan production for general civil site design, including site plans, grading and drainage plans, site utility plans, and associated civil engineering details
- Collaborate with team members to work on challenging land development projects in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Enhance your technical site design knowledge with more advanced design concepts
- Design site plans for some of the most recognizable brand name clients across a wide spectrum of industries
- Partner with your manager to tailor your career path towards YOUR vision
- A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- Complete visibility and exposure to all aspects of a project
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
Successful candidates will have the ability to learn quickly, along with strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic. Possess prior land development engineering experience and interest in career growth and development. Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and 4 to 10 years of experience.