Responsible for site/civil engineering designs under the direction of a project manager. Interacts with clients and approval agencies. An integral project team member.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
* Perform engineering designs including site grading and utility design, hydraulic/hydrologic studies, earthwork computations, conceptual site designs, etc.
* Responsible for maintaining proficiency on NJ regulations and design standards and incorporating them into engineering designs.
* Develop technical proficiency in Civil 3D AutoCAD skills.
* Prepare technical reports and applications associated with municipal, county, state and other regulatory agency submissions.
* Field inspections.
* Utilizing in-depth knowledge of NJDEP stormwater management regulations and stormwater management software, provide oversight to staff performing stormwater calculations and preparing reports.
As a Civil Design Engineer demonstrates initiative, technical proficiency, effective client relationships and management skills, this position can be a path to the role of a Project Manager.