LVI is partnering up with one of the leading companies in the Offshore Wind industry in Taiwan to look for a Site Manager. This is a chance for a career progression and to be part of a new offshore wind new project. The ideal candidate should have experience with the offshore wind industry and strong leadership skills.
Job Description Summary
Lead and manage the site operation and activities in order to make sure all the site works are conducted in a safe environment and within the time-line. This person will also coordinate internally and externally with the client and be responsible for contracts.
- Leading site team, subcontractors, and partners to achieve all major milestones within the site schedule
- Ensure the following of all the defined guidelines, processes, and procedures
- Maintain good relationships with clients and ensure the contracts are in place
- Maintain good communication between site, team, and customer
- Responsible for decision-making on-site
- Responsible for allocating the cost for all the subcontractors
- Ensure the site environment is following the HSE guideline
- Coordinate with operations manager with site administration work
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management/Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Prior experience with the offshore wind industry will be an advantage
- Experience as Site Manager will be preferred
- Ability to communicate well in both English and Chinese languages and work with highly matrix organization. Mandarin speaking is advantageous due to the nature of the role that requires liaising with Chinese counterparts
- Ability to be based in Taichung, Taiwan
For further information about this position please apply.