Position: Site Development, PM & Senior Site Development, PM
LVI is working exclusively with small to large leading consultancy firms in Dallas-Fort Worth. We are currently accepting applications and reviewing resumes for experienced engineers with 5+ years of experience that are interested in being considered for our newly open position!
For these land development positions the requirements are:
- PE License
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 5+ years experience in either commercial, industrial or residential development.
- Specific focus on one or more of the following areas: design- grading, autocad 3d, master planning, erosion control, site design, and site layout.
- Excellent communication skills & passionate for land development
- Ambitious, motivated and a team player
- Must be based in Dallas-Fort Worth area or willing to relocate
- Leadership and Associates program available to all engineers
- Very competitive bonus scheme
- Flexible hours with wfh options
- Half day Friday
- Clear career path (mapping out your growth in the company)
- ESOP opportunity
- and many more!
Key Compensation Influences- Below are expectations if you are requesting higher salary:
- Are willing to come into the office or willing to relocate to a higher-cost living area.
- Bring exciting relationships/clients with them
- Have an average tenure of at least 3+ years at each firm
- Direct experience- tenured utility-scale
- Professional Engineering License
- Working on newer/niche projects
- Coming from a "top tier" company in their respective market/specialism.
Please apply to this job ad to have a confidential conversation about what is available in the market and what your value is!