An opportunity to work for one of the most respected national land development/site civil engineering firms has come up!
The opportunity is working as a project manager out of one of the DMV area offices with the potential to work on some of the most exciting projects. The company are looking to bring someone in who can help them with their strategic expansion plans.
- Perform project development for complex projects, including finalizing scope, preparing bids, preparing cost estimates.
- Prepare preparation of designs, specification, plans, estimates and reports.
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of work-in-process, billings, and outstanding accounts receivable collection efforts.
- Maintain healthy client relationships and possess solid operational insight for driving projects and executing deliverables.
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience working on site civil or land development projects
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related discipline
- Professional Engineering License in Maryland, Virginia or District of Columbia (multiple is preferred)
If you are interested please apply directly or contact Jack for more details on: