An European Plant Engineering group is looking to hire a Service Sales Manager for the S.E.A market. This regional role will be taking charge of the after-sales market from their key distributors and stakeholders.
- Develop new accounts to meet sales target through field and workshop maintenance/repair and spare parts in the respective industries across S.E.A.
- Promote new technologies / replacement / modernization of machineries and its parts
- Identify opportunities within the Separations industry and win competitors market
- Respond to sales requests through proposal design, bidding, approval, negotiation and consultation with key stakeholders
- Engage and manage suppliers, subcontractors, or professional services for repair/rebuild/replacement work
- Leading a team of Field Engineers (up to 8) and reporting directly to the Managing Director in Singapore
- 10+ years of sales in aftermarket or service sales for plant engineering products
- Knowledge on machinery and its processes in Separation production environment
- Network and prior market experience within the heavy, F&B, environmental and water treatment business
- Proven track record in sales
- Leadership capabilities (Lead a team with direct reports before)
- Singaporean or Singaporean PR only (due to limited VISA quotas)
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly.