LVI Associates are in search of an Engineer or Architect, with an interest in project management and working for a firm that specialise in a multitude of different avenues. The company is an established Building Envelope Design and Consulting firm located in the Seattle area, that offer services in: Building Envelope Design, energy consultation, building envelope consultation and inspection, window testing, and air barrier testing. Their projects include all building types ranging from municipal and educational to commercial and residential.
The company is a group of licensed professional engineers, consultants, experienced construction inspectors, testing technicians and CAD drafters who have extensive experience in envelope details and materials specifications.
They are looking to add an consultant to their team who has experience or an interest in the building envelope industry and would like to broaden their .
- Project and Client Management
- Consult with Owners, Architects, and Engineers
- Lead and support schedules and deliverable for team members
- Produce detail sets and material specifications for building envelope design
- Design support and on-site consultation during construction administration
- Minimum 5 years' experience in building envelope design
- BS Degree in Engineering, or Architecture
- E. certification or R.A Certification preferred
- Good technical writing and communication skills
- Ability to work with team members in multiple departments
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD preferred
Benefits Package Includes: Simple IRA, Medical/Dental/Vision/Paid Vacation/Paid Holidays