A global Semiconductor manufacturing firm is looking for a Senior Operations Engineer, each in Ultra-pure Water (UPW) and Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP).
- Responsible for providing technical support, expertise, and lead business process alignment on operational and maintenance programs for the facility UPW/WWT systems
- Understand and represent all facility O&M alignment initiatives
- Actively involved in TPM implementation and alignment along with ongoing support for UPW/WWT systems
- Identify and deploy cost reduction efforts while optimizing and reducing energy usage for UPW/WWT systems throughout the network
- Assess and insure effective and consistent PM and predictive maintenance programs, procedures and checklists across the network
- Develop appropriate metrics to drive improvement (On time PM's, MTTF, MTTR etc.)
- Collaborate with the construction / engineering team to insure alignment on projects
- 10+ years of regional O&M experience for Ultrapure Water (UPW) or Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP)
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or Environmental Engineering or any relevant disciplines
- Experienced in global facility management
- Resides in Singapore (EP are welcome to apply)
- 3 rounds of interviews
If you are keen, please apply now with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you soon. Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to refer to us too.