The ideal candidate for this position will provide technical software engineering expertise for developing wireless system level prototypes and organizing all aspects of the task related to the relevant projects.
- Develop wireless system prototypes using Software-Defined Radios (SDRs)
- Test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Plan, design, and develop wireless sub systems for a highly complex hardware/software system
- Evaluate and assess performance based on customer requirements.
- Support and evaluate customer/operational needs to define system performance requirements
- Integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
- Lead analyses and design activities to optimize total system architecture.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering
- Experience with LabVIEW, C, and MATLAB
- Experience developing and implementing signal processing algorithms
- Experience developing algorithms for wireless communication systems
- Based in Shanghai, fluent in English and Mandarin
- MSEE with emphasis on wireless communications (PhD preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with commercial wireless standards such as 802.11xx, LTE, 5G NR preferred
- Experience with Software-Defined Radio (SDR)
- Experience with Linux
Do reach out if you or someone you know is interested in the position.