We are currently in need of a Senior Water Resources Project Manager to join a growing engineering firm and lead their Texas (H&H) Hydraulics and Hydrology practice. The location is flexible with a choice of Dallas, Fort Worth, or Arlington.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and seeking to grow their career. They will demonstrate strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving abilities. This leader will be a part of company's Water Resources Team and will manage project teams for a variety of Water Resources projects.
Typical projects include various types of drainage, flood control, bridge hydraulic studies/designs, bridge scour analyses, storm water management studies, and design/contract plans for flood control and storm water infrastructure projects. Some travel may be required for some projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer in the state of Texas, with the ability to become licensed in other states in the Southeastern US
- 10+ years of experience in Water Resources, Hydrology, Hydraulics and drainage design
- Advanced knowledge of GIS-based applications - HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, SWMM, etc.
- Experience with Microstation (and/or GEOPAK/OpenRoads) and AutoCAD (and/or Civil 3D), StormCad, and ArcGIS is preferred
- Ability to perform a limited amount of field work, including drainage investigations, drainage asset inventorying, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.