About the company
Our Client is a technical engineering consultancy firm specialising in the across structural, civil and water engineering within the built environment, and urban development space!
About the role
- You will be managing and working on stormwater and flood projects spread across multiple sectors
- Strong ability to handle your own projects, working closely with other engineering divisions.
- With a strong understanding of hydrological and hydraulic investigations for urban and rural catchments
- Working closely on urban development projects with clients across private developers, as well as local authorities
- Fast-track career progression in growing out the team, while having your own specialisations within the team!
- Bachelor Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, with RPEQ or CPEng is highly regarded
- 6+ years experience within the stormwater and flooding field
- Knowledge and experience using QUDM, ARR2019 and local government planning schemes.
- Experience undertaking and preparing Stormwater Management Plans and Flood Impact Assessments.
- Strong skills in MUSIC, XPRAFTS, WBNM, XPSWMM/XPSTORM, HEC‑RAS, DRAINS, TUFLOW and QGIS software packages.
- Proficient in utilising Australian Standards relevant to Civil Design