- Water distribution, including pumping and storage
- Sewer distribution, collection, and pumping
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Improvements and retrofitting of existing water infrastructure facilities
- Support of business development activities
- Lead and support conceptual planning studies
- Support proposal development efforts
- Scope, fee, and contract development services
- Display technical competency of water or wastewater engineering and civil engineering
- Develop and manage detailed project delivery assumption, scope of work, level of effort, and associated man-hour estimates
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Be responsible for time management and work product quality
- Keep accurate and up-to-date project accounting on all assigned projects
- Conduct written and oral project reporting for clients and Team Leader. Reporting will include project design status, upcoming milestones, project accounting, percent completes, progress reports, etc.
- Prepare and execute Quality Assurance and Quality Control Plans
- Lead internal and external project workshops
- Be an active learner responsible for continuing education and learning based on project needs, as well as overall needs of the team
- Construction management, excluding construction observation, for local projects
- Periodic travel will be required on an as-needed basis for projects, conferences, marketing, and other duties.
- Professional and career development while attending industry conferences as a subject matter expert on behalf of the Water Business Line.
- Bachelor's degree in civil, biological, or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 10+ years of water and wastewater technical project experience and 3+ years' experience in team leadership
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Previous experience having been in responsible charge of designs, including detailed plans and specifications, for water and wastewater collection, distribution, pumping, and/or treatment projects
- Strong understanding of the multi-disciplined practices (i.e. process, surveying, geotechnical, structural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and control) required for the implementation of water and wastewater infrastructure improvements
The successful candidate will be responsible for the hands-on management of exciting water and wastewater projects through all phases of delivery. The successful candidate will help develop and lead diverse and custom water and wastewater projects, build and maintain outstanding client relationships, participate in industry activities and events, and learn and mentor as part of a growing full services team.
- Provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects.
- Offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, and a comprehensive wellness program
- Excellent work life balance for all employees
- working alongside side industry leaders and working on a wide variety of projects.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, a cover letter outlining their relevant experience, and references.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join our clients' team and help shape a sustainable and water-resilient future for Georgia and beyond.