Senior Water/Wastewater Project Manager (North Carolina)
- A reputable civil engineering firm who work with the largest municipalities on an abundance of exciting water/wastewater projects.
- Employee-centric, mid-sized firm that offers opportunities for career growth and expansion in your leadership abilities whilst also facilitating your technical skills.
As the Senior Project Manager you will:
- Lead on project planning
- Both build and mentor teams of project engineers for a variety of projects
- Contribute in field work alongside your team
- Work with teams of your choosing to complete proposed projects
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in project management preferred
- Hybrid/flexible working option
- Competitive salary
- 12% ESOP
- Lively and employee-centric work culture