A 100% employee owned transportation firm is looking to expand their offices!
Currently looking to bring on Senior Transportation Engineers on a permanent basis. For further information about this position please apply.
- Leads a team to complete transportation projects; responsible for fulfilment of executed client contracts and financial performance of project
- Establish and monitor projects scope, ensuring work is performed according to agreed-upon contract, diligently obtaining modifications as required
- Use appropriate project management tools to track project tasks and timelines to ensure timely completion of projects
- Manage and review design task assignments for a team, including preparation of design calculations, plans, and submittals
- Ultimately responsible for proposal management on lead pursuits, including preliminary and final reviews
- 10-15 years of experience
- Local public agency work (Oregon or Washington)
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited university is required; emphasis or prior work experience in transportation design is preferred
- Business development experience is a plus
- Local connections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background in road and highway design withing the Pacific Northwest
- Washington and/or Oregon PE or ability to acquire with in 6 months
- CADD experience a plus; MicroStation, InRoads or OpenRoads, Vissim or Synchro preferred
Don't Wait Apply!