A top ENR firm in Portland is looking for an experienced Transportation Planner to add to their team. This well respected, multi disciplinary firm offers a competitive compensation structure as well as extensive work from home flexibility. They have been named as one of the best firms to work for as well as boast one of the lowest turnover rates in industry.
Responsibilities of the Transportation Planner:
- Manage Transportation projects for the State DOT
- Prepare and Review reports and presentations for projects
- Coordinate projects with clients, contractors, outside consultants and firm staff.
- Supervise work for ongoing projects
- Appear in public presentations
Qualifications for the Transportation Planner
- AICP or Professional Engineer, P.E. certification
- Ability to manage projects and staff.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in multimodal transportation planning with MPO's, DOT's and municipalities
- May have experience with housing/anti-displacement and community development
- Transit experience
If you think you would be a good fit or are interested in this role, apply here!