A rapidly growing civil engineering firm focusing on transportation engineering design is looking for a Transportation Engineer to join their team in Wisconsin. This opportunity includes a hybrid and remote schedule. You will be responsible for designing and managing transportation engineering projects.
- 5+ years of engineering experience with an emphasis of transportation, roadway, highway, or traffic
- Registered Professional Engineer; licensed in Wisconsin
- Knowledge of or experience using AutoCAD, or Civil 3D software packages
- Ability to manage multiple assignments on a variety of projects, work in an environment to learn quickly, take initiative and interact with a variety of people
- Flexible Working Hours, Hybrid OR remote
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Benefits
- Health care
- 401K with Employer Match
If you're interested in the Transportation Engineer role, please don't wait to apply!