A nationwide leader diversified across several verticals with decades of experience partnering with DOTs, municipalities, and Toll Authorities on projects is seeking to add a skilled Roadway Engineer to their team.
The Senior Transportation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for major highway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Professional Engineering License (or ability to gain in 6 months)
- 7+ years' experience across design and planning for roadways
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficient in any of the following: Microstation, Openroads, Geopak, Inroads
- Prior PS&E experience preferred
The selected engineer will have the opportunity to interact with stakeholders both internally and externally thus creating the opportunity to take that next step in their career. Please apply directly.