A highly reputable engineering firm that encourages their experts to try new things and explore ideas; however unconventional they might be, is looking for a Senior Transportation Engineer to add to their growing Decatur team. This position requires an innovative, creative, and passionate engineer who will seek excellence in all they do.
Responsibilities of the Senior Transportation Engineer:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for highway and arterial roadway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
- Six or more years of civil engineering experience,
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer in Illinois (Required)
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D with a working knowledge in MicroStation/Geopak
Feel free to apply directly!