A national multi-disciplinary engineering firm is looking to add a Senior Transportation Design Project manager with experience in transpiration planning and design.
- Managing roadway and multimodal design projects for PennDOT, the PTC, and municipal clients.
- Policy development and peer review services, intersection control evaluations (ICE) and other studies, road safety audits, bike/ped studies, and more.
- Mentor and guide junior-level staff.
- 10 to 20 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility completing projects for state DOT (PennDOT preferred) and municipal clients.
- Working knowledge of transportation engineering, roadway and traffic design, and the project delivery process (PennDOT or PA Turnpike experience preferred).
- Hands-on experience in designing, coordinating, and managing transportation engineering design projects.
- Experience with roadway design software including MicroStation, 3D modeling software (InRoads and/or GEOPAK), AutoTURN, and scheduling software (ASTA Powerproject preferred).
For further information about this position please apply.