A national firm is looking to bring on a Senior Transportation PM in either their Harrisburg or Philadelphia office. You will be primarily responsible for effectively managing roadway and multimodal design projects for PennDOT, the PTC, and municipal clients.
This company strives to tackle transportation challenges through planning, design, and research. This firm has been around for over 30 years and has grown across the nation. With extensive backlog and flexible working conditions, this firm and opportunity is very unique!
- 10 to 20 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility completing projects for state DOT (PennDOT preferred) and municipal clients.
- Working knowledge of transportation engineering, roadway and traffic design, and the project delivery process (PennDOT or PA Turnpike experience preferred).
- Hands-on experience in designing, coordinating, and managing transportation engineering design projects.
- Experience with roadway design software including MicroStation, 3D modeling software (InRoads and/or GEOPAK), AutoTURN, and scheduling software (ASTA Powerproject preferred).
- Familiarity with the procedures and methodologies published in the major national guidelines (e.g. AASHTO & MUTCD) and DOT guidelines (PennDOT preferred).
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field required; master's degree preferred
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in Pennsylvania
This firm needs someone proficient in OpenRoads. Please reach out today if you have a working knowledge of Openroads.