We're currently working with a leading engineering and transport consultancy looking for a highly motivated, experienced transport modeller based in Western Australia. You will be part of a talented team working on a range of local and national projects.
The Transport Modeller will be responsible for:
- Delivering a range of transport modelling projects for both private and public sector clients.
- Assisting in the development and application of transport models used in the assessment of infrastructure designs.
- Performing strategic demand modelling to support business cases and project evaluations.
- Collaborating with clients to scope appropriate modelling solutions in line with project assessment requirements.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Upwards of 7 years of experience in a transport modelling role.
- Familiarity with a range of transport modelling packages such as VISSIM, SIDRA, AIMSUN, EMME, VISUM.
- Knowledge of Australian standards, guidelines an legislation in order to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with clients.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Collaborative work environment that values creativity, innovation and professional development.
- Opportunities for career advancement within a growing company.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!