A non-for-profit utility company is currently seeking an experienced and driven Senior Transmission Planning Engineer to improve transmission system reliability. As Sr. Transmission Planning Engineer, you will play a key role in the study and planning associated with transmission delivery points. Additionally, collect and analyze transmission outage information as it relates to these points. If you are experienced and passionate about the Planning industry, this is the opportunity for you! Please reach out to learn more.
Key responsibilities of the Principal Engineer include:
- Analyze transmission system reliability statistics
- Develop long-term planning to enable new technologies
- Collaborate within the company and set goals that align with your department
The required qualifications for Principal Engineer are:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (Master's Degree preferred)
- 5+ years' experience in transmission planning
- Proficiency in PSSE, MUST, and TARA
Benefits of the Principal Engineer position:
- Monthly social outings
- Casual office wear
- Wellness program - cash for gym fees!
If you are interested in the Transmission System Planning Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.