A 100% employee owned transportation firm is looking to expand their Washington offices!
Currently looking to bring on Senior Transportation Planner with transit experience on a permanent basis. For further information about this position please apply.
Responsibilities of the Transportation Planner:
- Manage Transportation projects for the State DOT
- Prepare and Review reports and presentations for projects
- Coordinate projects with clients, contractors, outside consultants and firm staff.
- Supervise work for ongoing projects
- Appear in public presentations
Qualifications for the Transportation Planner
- AICP or Professional Engineer, P.E. certification
- Ability to manage projects and staff.
- 8-20 years of experience in multimodal transportation planning with MPO's, DOT's and municipalities
- May have experience with housing/anti-displacement and community development
- Transit experience, non-motorized experience is a plus
If you think you would be a good fit or are interested in this role, apply here!