A mid-size firm that is well established in the Georgia market is looking for a Senior Project Manager/Department Manager to join their group. The firm is well-recognized and has great relationships with GDOT, as well as local counties and municipalities. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Traffic Engineer to largely impact the practice of this firm!
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop scope and fee for new project proposals
- Manage project schedules and budgets including invoicing and assist in A/R collection efforts
- work directly with clients providing project updates and schedules
- attend public meetings / council meetings for projects as required
The Senior Project Manager will have:
- PE license in the state of Georgia
- Working knowledge of Traffic Software and Systems
- Knowledge of MUTCD and GDOT design guidelines/Standards
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: MicroStation, Synchro, SimTraffic, SIDRA, or HCS
If you are interested in the Traffic Senior Project Manager role, please don't hesitate to apply or contact !